Sunday, January 17, 2010

Me,myself and i =)

ME -> ZARA =)

Hello.. first of all my name is SITI ZAHARAH BINTI SULAIMAN and im 22 years old. I was born on 16th September 1988 at Hospital Besar Ampuan Rahimah,Klang.. I stayed in Shah Alam,Selangor. Ermm..im the youngest sister of 5 siblings in my family (everybody expected that im a pampered child..but its totally wrong..huhh). My father's name is SULAIMAN BIN DAUT and he works as a contractor. Now he is at 55 years old. My mother's name is ASMAH BINTI ASIH and she is a housewife also known as 'big boss in our house'.. hehe.. I am the only one child who still studying in family since all my siblings had been completing their studies and graduated.

ACADEMIC..

When i was at 7 years old, I was entered for my primary school at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Seksyen 18, Shah Alam. After finished my sixth grade at that school, I was continued my studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seksyen 18,Shah Alam,Selangor for my secondary school. After i had taking my SPM and get a result, i was offered to continue my studies at University of Technology Mara (Sri Iskandar Campus) in Diploma in accounting. It was a great moment in my life since i entered in that university because at there I was learned how to be an independent person and absolutely learned about the really meaning of life. And now after struggled for 3 years completing my diploma, im currently doing my degree in Accountancy at University of Technology Mara (Melaka City Campus).

CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES..

When i am in secondary school i was active in clubs and society such as art's club, Mathematic and Sciene Club..I was involved in many event in my school such as 'dikir barat' performance for the school event and many others activities..When i am in my secondary school, I've joined in Pengakap as my uniform body and i was the 'AJK' in that uniform body.There's a lot of activities that i had joined such as went for campings, involved in independence day celebration in my school and so on. Furthermore i am also actively in sports activities such as in badminton and hockey.

SPECIAL QUALITIES OF ME..?

Errmm.. by the way, i'm a good listener which many of my friends are easy to telling me their feelings and their problems..I think im not a good enough to solve their problems but at least i can give my pinion to them how they can solve their problems and how to handle their emotions.. and because of that, many of my friends called me as their 'doctor'.. =)) besides that im also a happy go lucky girl who always smile.. =))

MY MISSION AND VISSION..

firstly, i want to be a succesful accountant and my idol for this mission is Dr.Zetty Aktar Aziz which is our Bank Negara governor. But it is not the only mission that i want to achieve yet.. im also want to be a successful in thereafter..insyaallah.. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment